Monday, June 28, 2004

Meimei's home!

Homecoming

It's that time of the year again, when my (almost alawys) absent sister makes her return. I know it's not much a choice of hers to be almost always absent but she's the lucky one eh?

It's hard to have someone back in the house again, esp when you're so used to having the house to yourself. No one to share the bathroom with, no one to mess up stuff and no one to pack up after!... ok ok maybe meimei's not SO bad but still, it takes some getting used to. I dunno how I'm going to take to living with and "serving" my husband. hehe

We're off to China soon and we're nowhere near packed. Crappy thing is that I still have to work on the day I'm flying off! sigh

I'm glad she's home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home