Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Home sweet home

I'm home and it's 5am. Can't sleep! Nice to know that I'm missed. Can't wait for you all to be back here. Thank you for everything! Coming and sending me off touched my heart plenty.

Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again after a moment or lifetime is certain for those who are friends."

The nice people in Stanford bought me a cake on my last day. How sweet can they get?!

Farewell cake


Took a picture with Tahn Joo and family too!

Chin Family

The Chin Family, my hosts



A grand total of 7 ppl came to see me off at the airport, so touched. heh Pictures were taken at Peter's diner, just before I left.

clement, me, august

Clement, me, Augustine

August & Gavin

August & Gavin

Som & JY

Som & Junyun

Winston & MJ

Winston & Meijia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home