Friday, March 11, 2005

Homesickness

Homesickness

Arrived in Palo Alto at 1pm. I’m staying with Tahn Joo and family on Emerson St. Flight was excruciatingly long, I’m not sure why. After all, I should be more comfortable on SQ. Maybe it was because I took the UA flight with Yeow last year. After all traveling with someone makes it less dull.

The night before I left, it finally hit me that I was going away for 2 months. I hugged him and cried but nothing could change the fact that I was leaving. At the airport, I didn’t want to let him go. I cried then too. Every time I think about him my tears start to roll… I can’t seem to help it. I have never ever felt so home sick in my entire life!!! I feel so… disconnected. I feel real bad because I know that he doesn’t feel any better than I do. I don’t want him to feel bad or worry about me. I need to be strong.

I’m already counting down the days till I go home. Crossing the days as they go by…

65 days to go.
10 weekends to go.
Hopefully when I start working, work will keep homesickness at bay.
Cried buckets today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home