Thursday, June 02, 2005

Pool and more food

Pool and more food!!!

Went to play pool the other day. Had my trusty camera with me - as usual. I like this shot of Andrew's friend breaking. Still not too used to my camera so some of the shots are kinda iffy...


9 ball

9 ball! August, I'm training up! :P


Break

The break - Not too bad a photo lah


Steamboat in Geylang

Steamboat buffet in Geylang. Great place to eat! Had tons of mutton and other stuff. Yup that's mutton floating at the top. Tom Yam's real delicious and the chicken stock with herbs gave the food extra flavours. Have to bring you guys there. heh

Prawn Mee
Oh yeah, I forgot to add, I had prawn mee too. Standard seems to have dropped a bit. Anyone got any recommendations?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home