Friday, October 05, 2007

An idle mind

An idle mind...

It's been 5 weeks since I got here and I don't think I've got much done. I did set some goals for myself but somehow I always seem to get distracted by the tv... I am turning into a couch potato.

I'm get to lay off work for a couple of months so I shouldn't be complaining. Of late, odd thoughts seem run through my mind. The thoughts come to stay for a couple of hours, sometimes for days. An idle mind makes for a devil's playground. Not good, not good at all.

Top of the list - babies.

Touchy subject that one. I got news that a friend of mine got preggers just a month after getting married. Makes me want to have a kid so much! Is this what they refer to as the "biological clock"? I sure as hell haven't felt this way before, not until recently. There are things to consider for us, like our job stability, my job prospects and of course, money. Since we're not PRs and do not have adequate insurance coverage, we need to have enough cash to pay any kind of baby stuff. It's not like it can't be done but there is so much uncertainty hanging in the air... It's killing me.

Someone slap some sense into me... please.

Either that or help make this feeling go away.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 敏慧 said...

don't worry about it too much, it will come when it will come :)
best wishes!!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home