Saturday, August 18, 2007

The King & I

The King & I




The King & I
The King & I
(Some moron left his bag in the middle of my picture!)


I spent $200+ on tickets to the musical, The King & I. It was sorta like a belated b'day / welcome home present for the hubby. Sad to say, it wasn't fantastic. I must have been spoilt by Les Miz. It was not even as good as Miss Saigon! Sigh... What expensive tickets those were. however, we had a blast dressing up and going to the theatre.

The hubby got a new Vostok watch from Red Army Watches. It's a mechanical auto from Russia for about $300. Not a bad buy.


Dinner at Thai Express
Dinner at Thai Express



During Intermission
Having a coke during intermission.



A picture for proof that we were there
A picture for proof that we were there. hah


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home