Monday, July 23, 2007

Being bored AND lazy

Of boredom and procrastination

I am bored. I am also one heck of a procrastinator. hah

Now that I'm not so busy with work anymore, I thought it'll be a good time to kick back and relax for a while, do stuff I need to get done before I leave the country for the next few years. Saturday comes along and I'm in bed till 11am. Next thing I know, I'm having dinner in Geylang at 530pm with my parents. After stuffing my face, the tv was companion for the rest of the evening.

Sunday comes by and I awake close to noon. Lunch then a bit of grocery shopping and then dinner. Where did my weekend go?!

Things that need to be packed / cleared / shipped / thrown out are clearly staring me in the face. I'm just turning a blind eye to it. Argh... I'm so gonna regret it when I run out of time and scramble like crazy to get things in order... Till then, I'm going to bed. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so.


when exactly are you coming??

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home