Saturday, December 10, 2005

Back from Bintan

Mini Honeymoon

We went to Bintan for our "honeymoon". Why "honeymoon"? Coz it doesn't really count! I'd love to go really really far away and visit far off places. I sound like a hopeless romantic. heh But hey I am!

What did we do on Bintan? Golf, sleep and stuffed our faces. For the 2 evenings there, we had 2 buffet dinners and it was FANTASTIC! Kudos to the chef. 1st night we had French cuisine. Ok I'm not the person to comment on French cuisine. After all, I've never had French food before. But hey what does it matter when it tastes good!!

2nd night we had Tex Mex for dinner. MMMMmmmmmm.... *drool* I miss the buritos, tortillas and fajitas so much and I got so many nice memories from my stay in California. Wheee... Excessive beans and onions made the room kinda stinky that night. heh

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home