Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tea Ceremony

Tea Ceremony

I was tired out from all the running around. The make up artist came by at 7am and I was so tired coz I didn't have enough sleep. I was SO moody it scared me. hehehe

Andrew was a good sport when picking me up and he played along when my cousins tekan-ed him. It was hilarious! He even sang me a song he made up on the spot and everyone was laughing their heads off. Michelle stuck my camera out the window upstairs so that I could see what was going on downstairs.

After picking me up, I wlked out under a RED umbrella which my dad carried. My mum was throwing rice into the air over the umbrella. Yeah chinese traditions at work again.

We haded to Geylang for the tea ceremony at Andrew's dad's place. tons of tea going around, tons of photos being taken.

After lunch, I changed into my red kua with beaded long and feng on it. Went back to Bt Batok for the tea ceremony at my parents' place. There was a huge roast pig and some other goodies with us from my in-laws.

Then, we had to go back after the tea ceremony with the head and tail of the roast pig and some goodies to my in-laws. That is just the gist of it. Phew... what a day it has been.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home