Thursday, October 13, 2005

Wedding Blues

Wedding Blues

Wedding preparations are driving me crazy~ Either that or my parents are driving me nuts. At least the invites are at the printers and they'll be done by Friday. -sigh-

You get so carried away... sometimes I wonder if it is our wedding or our parents'. There's conflict about wine, guest list, dowry and even my choice of evening gown.
-sigh-

It's great that Andrew's my sounding board. Without him, I'd probably have broken down by now... hey wait I did already! I'm so frustrated and stressed out words cannot even begin to describe it. -sigh-

I'm told that it's normal for brides-to-be to feel these kinda stress levels but it's just SO unhealthy. I'm craving for chocolate and I indulge sometimes. Not much good for my diet (or wat I think is a diet). -sigh-

I'm heading to Shanghai again in early Nov. Not sure if it's a good way to destress or to become more stressed coz I'm leaving Andrew behind for a week to fend for himself. And to think the wedding's less than a month away from my training stint in Shanghai. -sigh-
I should indulge in some retail therapy.

I'm going to bed... to sulk.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Hugs* All will be well soon. I guess they just want the best for you. After all, you are the eldest daughter they got.

Some jokes to cheer you up:
A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes.

A woman was telling her friend , "It was I who made my husband a millionaire."
"And what was he before you married him?" asked the friend.
The woman replied, " A multi-millionaire".

The Minister noticed the bride was in distress so asked what was wrong. She replied that she was awfully nervous and afraid she would not remember what to do. The Minister told her that she only needed to remember 3 things.
First the aisle, cos that is what you'll be walking down.
Secondly, the alter because that is where you will arrive.
Finally, remember hymn because that is a type of song we will sing during the service.
While the bride was walking in step with the wedding march, family and friends of the groom were horrified to hear her repeating these 3 words
...Aisle, alter hymn (I'll alter him)

There was this lover who said that he would go through hell for her. They got married - now he is going through Hell!!!


Enjoy! =)

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home