Sunday, June 26, 2005

Pay day!

It's payday! Bonus time too! No... I'm not gonna reveal how much I got... heh but it's gonna go towards my wedding fund!

Work's been exhausting and I now have to keep house. It's no fun having to clean and tidy up after yourself. I sound like a spoilt brat huh? Makes me miss my mummy a lot. Meimei's back home today. YAY! but only for 3 weeks. Boo HOO!

A week's worth fo road trip to Malaysia. I wonder if anyone's interested. Only drivers need apply. :P
By request of my cousin, I'm posting a couple of pictures of my place. I took the pictures just before my housewarming a few weeks back. That explains why it looks so neat and clean! I can't say the same now. heh heh heh



Living Room

This is the living room, taken from the main entrance. the dining hall is off to the left. It looks kinda dull coz everything is brown. I still haven't added much to the place to make it more colourful.

Dining hall

This is the dining hall with the living room to the right and the kitchen on the left, behind the counter my bad is sitting on. Master bdroom at the end of the hall on the left and the other 2 bdrooms on the right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice house you got...Wish I can go for the Malaysia trip. still stuck in the US though =(

Misses ya
JY

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home