Saturday, June 04, 2005

Pedicure

Got a pretty pedicure yesterday. I couldn't decide on what colour to put so I got a french pedi instead. Talk about no-brainer. Cost me a pretty penny but it was well worth the money. Haven't pampered myself for a while heh

A friend and I were talking about raising kids. She's been looking out for her little bro since he was young and he really looks up to her, kinda like a mother-figure even. I'm still very much like a kid myself. How to have kids of my own?! Andrew's niece is real cute at 19 months. Nice to play with once a week, not nice to raise. Not that she's a brat, I just am not ready! But like my friend pointed out, I got other things to worry about right now. :)


Shermaine and Pooh

Is the niece cute or is she cute?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home