Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Computer Antiques

I found this while clearing out the boxes in the office. First time I've ever seen something like this! Check it out!!!

Antique mouse

What on earth do you think this is???

HP Trackball

An Antique HP Trackball!!



Went to the market on Saturday and decided to buy myself some roses. Cost me a pretty penny and they didn't last as long as I wanted them too but they made anice addition to the house for a while. :) They've got HUGE thorns on them and I pricked myself many many times!


Roses

Pretty roses in a bunch.



After the flowers stall, I went to the minimart to buy some groceries. There was this can of pasta sauce sitting on the shelf, screaming to me "Cook me! Cook me!". heh So I decided to buy it and cook pasta with the bits and pieces of stuff I had at home. Forgot to buy onions so didn't turn out as fragrant. It didn't turn out too badly but I shall not take all the credit for myself. The pasta sauce pretty much held it's own ground. Hey... at least I didn't burn it. :P


Pasta

Yummy pasta? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home