Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Birthday Girl

It's my birthday, it's my birthday... *does a little jig*

Yup I'm officially 26 years old and still behaving like a kid. Some have asked me where I've been. Yes, it's ben a while since I've updated my blog. Been so busy!!!

August and gang went on a trip over the 4th of July weekend. I was on call the whole entire week and I had a rather bad time over the weekend. Sigh. I was called back to the office on Saturday and Sunday and I couldn't help but think abt the guys on their trip. So envious! :P

We went for lunch at Thai Express and I had a bit of TomYam soup. It's real nice but the little bit that I had sent my ears ringing for a while! -phew- Then we went for a movie and watched the Fantastic Four. Eh... not fantastic lah. Don't bother watching it. I gotta catch Batman soon, before it stops showing in the cinema. Went for a bit of pool in the evening. A nice day in all. -grin- Haven't felt so carefree and leisurely since I left school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home