Thursday, September 01, 2005

New interests

I've downgraded myself from 4 wheels to 2 wheels.... a short while later, I upgraded myself from 2 wheels to 8 wheels... What the hell am I talking abt?? Transport!!!

From a car, I downgraded myself to a bicycle. I got meself a nice new bike and it's black.... whee... Later on, I retrieved my old blades from andrew's place and that makes 8 wheels rite? :P Yes, corny as it sounds, I have many ways of transporting myself around now. I've even taken to cycling to Parkway Parade. Amazing huh?

I was kinda unstable on 2 wheels coz it's been a LONG LONG time since I've been on a bike, I kid you not. Maybe I need training wheels. I took to my long dormant blades much faster than to my bike. But then again, I'm still unstable. Anyone knows of training wheels for blades?

Wedding preps are underway but I'm having a hard time discussing matters with the parents coz they're always out of town! Either my mother-in-law is in Shanghai or my parents are in china. Maybe they shld just meet in Shanghai and discuss stuff with us via teleconferencing. bleah... I'm charging my camera up for my trip. Yay!

Ok gtg start packing... Don't wanna be unprepared for the trip. Need to change money too!

like meimeiwong?!

I was going out to dinner and I looked at myself in the mirror. I got a shock! For a moment, I thot I saw my sister! I'll let u guys decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home