Thursday, December 01, 2005

Massage and spa

Supposedly Chilling Out

Andrew's jealous of me, having the time to relax and chill out over the last few days. It's officially his first day of leave and it's the day before the day of the wedding. Phew...

We went to pick up the rental car in the morning, only to realise that there was a HUGE dent on the front of the car. The fella was nice enough to lend us another car while he got the Santa Fe fixed. Carplate's 8991 - for those who'd like to buy 4D.

We went for a nice 3 hour pampering spree this afternoon, the complete works! Had a body scrub followed by a massage then a facial. I never felt so relaxed for such a long long long time. He's having a hard time relaxing because of his job commitments. He just can't let it go. Admittedly, it's a busy time at work and he can get SO grouchy sometimes. *shurg* Oh well, we all have our moods. I know I do... heh

We had to head all the way back to Serangoon just to exchange the car. I was tired out by then coz I didn't get much sleep the night before. It's tough having to concentrate on driving such a large car when you're so tired. My eyebags are becoming worse and worse and worse. I'm supposed to be bride! How to face people like that?!

The house is in a mess and I've got relatives coming tomorrow morning, at 7am! Oh boy oh boy oh boy... I'm exhausted already.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home