Sunday, October 30, 2005

Audit's over

The long dreaded audit is finally over! WOO HOO! Needless to say, our hard work and long hours have not gone to waste (thankfully).

I lack a lot of sleep. Major sleep depravation and I've got the eye bags to prove it. We've still got a lot of work to do for the wedding. I hope that things will work out fine for us eventually.

I'm heading to Shanghai in a week and I've got tons of stuff to settle before I leave. It's gonna be 1 week in China and it's kinda like 1 week lost for my wedding preps. My colleagues and I are catching the midnight flight to Shanghai so that we can spend more time crawling ard the area. I'm catching the midnight flight out of Shanghai immediately after the course to come back for another little ceremony.

Man, I'm gonna be so tired. I'm kinda glad that there's gonna be 2 public holidays next week. It'll gimme some time to catch up on my sleep and to rest a little. Things have gotten so hectic I don't even sleep well at night anymore.

I cannot wait for all this to be over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home