Monday, December 05, 2005

Wedding's over

It's been an insane week for me and I'm both glad and sad that it's finally over.

The wedding went great and it's all thanks to the friends and family who made it happen. Without them, we'd be so lost and bogged down by the little details. We wouldn't have been able to enjoy ourselves. It really touched our hearts that so many people put in so much effort into making it happen.

I have yet to receive the photos but rest assured they will be shared with one and all.

Special thanks to Meimeiwong, who created the photo montage for me and did my little errands and for helping out in everything else.

To Michelle and Clara, thank you for everything, and I mean everything. You guys helped to organize my wedding at short notice and to create a wedding I'll never forget. Without you, things would not have been possible. I especially love the little speech given by Michelle. Very humourous. Thanks you Clara for not making the dinner too cliche. :) Thanks to Lawrence for making my nice little bride-y sash.

To Kai Zhuang, Ah Tan, Samuel, Kelvin, Tracy, Ian and all those I've missed out (sorry) thank you for the party poppers. It did fit very well into the second walk in and it was a very nice surprise. also thank you for waking up so early in the morning to accompany him to the tekan place.

To family, friends and colleagues, both near and far, thank you for taking the time out and attending the dinner. Your presence and gifts were much appreciated.



The happy groom The blushing bride

Thank you again one and all, from the happy groom and blushing bride.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home