Monday, December 19, 2005

Slumber Party

Slumber Party (according to meimeiwong)

My sister's back from Melbourne after her graduation ceremony. My parents and sister landed at an uneartly hour of 5.10am and I had to get up to go get them. Meimeiwong stayed over, slept for a few more hours then we went shopping in Cheenatown! I haven't been shopping for a long long time. heh

Andrew had fun bowling in the mini tournament while we had a whale of a time shoppingggggggggggg!!! We both got dresses for the nights out we've planned for x'mas eve and x'mas day. I can't wait!

My sister's first time taking a shower in the bathroom and she BROKE the shower head! I swear she's a walking disaster. She's putting up in the spare room at present which does not have much furniture in it. It's got a soft couch and a soft matteress on the floor. There's a mini hi-fi and a few golf bags in the corner. Let's see what she destroys next. Bleah...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home