Monday, August 13, 2007

Visiting in KL

Visiting in KL


I stopped work early so that I could head off to KL for to visit some family and friends... and also to kick back and enjoy!

...thursday
First up on the agenda was to take a trip to see my aunt's new place in Puchong. I was excited because I got to see the new place and that they got a new place. As far back as I can remember, they have been staying in Subang... come to think of it, it's been over 20 years now. Here's a snapshop of the view from the living room. Nice!


Room with a view
Room with a view


...friday
It was off to KL to meet Michelle and Lawrence in KLCC for lunch. As usual, I was horribly late. I had to take the LRT from Kelana Jaya and the train ride took longer than I expected. I had a nice cuppa and cake at Starbucks while waiting for a ride back to Subang with Jan.


Mich & me
Mich and me at KLCC. Lawrence was not in the picture coz he was the one taking the photo. (duh)



Starbucks
The Vanity Fair cost me RM20. Way too expensive man... but it made for good reading, especially with Mr LeBeouf on the cover.


...saturday & sunday
These 2 days were dedicated to shopping and eating. Jan & mum took me to 1Utama and Cat's Whiskers for lunch and shoppping. 1Utama was no as fruitful but I did manage to pick up some tops and a pair of gorgeous shoes in Cat's Whiskers. I'm spending too much! Sunday was a time for a family brunch and I managed to squeeze a photo with my cousins outside of the chicken horfun shop. I'm gonna miss them!


Jan, Joyce, Ann, me, Muisim
L-R: Jan, Joyce, Ann, me, Muisim.



Aun & me
Not to forget my trusty travelling companion/bodyguard, Aun. Thanks for looking out for me.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home