Sunday, August 05, 2007

Been Potter-ised

Been Potter-ised

It's a good thing that it's the weekend and I am not working. I mentioned that I haven't had a chance to get my hands on the lastest Potter book coz I'm too cheap to buy myself a copy. My hubby's got a copy waiting for me in Melbourne but I really wanted to read it!

I received a surprise email yesterday night with the Potter E-book attached to it. Needless to say I started reading it and finished it over 2 4hr blocks. No thanks to the book, I have amazingly dark eye circles and a crick in the neck. I wonder if they have a spell to help me get rid of 'em. I enjoyed the book for at least, there's an end to the whole series. Thanks Augustine!

I'll probably read it again once I get my hands on the hard copy. Yay!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home