Monday, July 30, 2007

Caught in the middle... of an auntie brigade

Caught in the middle...

of an auntie brigade! ARGH!

I was getting my hair done today and in walked 3 aunties and a daughter. They all wanted to sit together but there I was was, right smack in the middle of a row of seats, with 2 empty ones on my right and 3 on my left. Those nice ladies settled down... lo and behold, they started talking to one another, above the din of hair dryers and across me!!! The one on my left started telling the hair stylist about home-made cold remedies and the one on my right started debating with her about the effectiveness of different remedies. Urgh... All I wanted was some peace and quiet.

Thankfully, I only had to endure 45mins of their chatting before I had to leave... Can't say I learnt a lot from them. heh

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home