Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Byebye SportSport

The car had to go...


Hate to say it but the car had to go. We sold it to a dealer, who had a ready buyer for the car. It went along pretty smoothly I guess but I miss it! I know it sounds weird but my heart was breaking when it was being driven away. After all it was the first car we bought on our own. We had it for only 6 mths and I think the hubby only got to ride in it for a month in total.


Don't take the car!
Don't take our car!


To cheer ourselves up, we headed to Funan and Peninsula to do a bit of retail therapy. First up, we headed to Peninsula to see our tailor. WE got some shirts and a set of matching suits. Sounds cheezy I know but the material was too good to give up and who cares if we wear the same thing anyway? It's cut differently and it's cheap. :)

Next up was Funana. Needless to say, the hubby bought himself a small toy, something about a cooler fan for the computer he's building in Melbourne. Now that's something he didn't tell me about when we talked on the phone. :P For myself, I got a new digital camera. It's a Sony Cybershot T100 and its RED.


New toy
How cool does this look?! I absolutely love it.


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally laughed out loud when i saw that car photo. teehee. very jealous that you got to go to KL. im so over the cold weather. it was ONE DEG yest morning. but i guess it'd be better when you get here.

i need to go shopping. and i've been eyeing tt camera u bought...

8:53 PM  
Blogger yenee said...

It was high noon when I took that photo. I wanted to lean on the car but my t-shirt rode up and exposed my tummy to the HOT HOT car. I had to back off! ouch...

Anyways, the camera is absolutely wonderful! -gween- I guess you might want to get the red one too heh. I can let you try when I go over then you decide whether to buy or not. David Jones you said?

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home